Saturday, January 11, 2020

Moments of life


I hear the waves crash on the beautiful shore... 
they sound like cheers I want to hear once more.
A gentle breeze blows with mist from the sea...
a million drops of memory that life's meant to be.

Things I care for... I hold on too tight...
an emotion that just feels quite right.
As time slips away like grains of sand...
reminiscing under the night sky I stand.

The moon peeks from behind the clouds to see...
if I still remember the places he's been with me.
He tells me stories of hope from ages ago...
to not give up even when many would let go.

I drift away into dreams... of days ahead of me...
of the people I will meet... the places I like to be.
The sights I have to see, the stories I like to hear...
those moments of life that I love and hold dear.

¿;-)

No comments: